Buttonmania buttons and belts have been featured in Melbourne and Australia's finest newspapers and magazines. Examples below.
Need hi-res images for your blog? Magazine? Have questions for someone from our team? Not to worry! Contact Us.
- Update: 8 December 2016, Buttonmania new beginnings - read more...
- Buttonmania started by proprietor, Kate Boulton, on March 26, 1995.
- Over 4 million buttons in stock!
- Thousands of genuine vintage buttons.
- Largest button selection in Melbourne CBD.
- Mostly European, high-end buttons (including vintage buttons) but also has budget-priced buttons for craft projects.
- Kate’s bespoke, handmade covered buttons and belts have graced the dresses, suits and jackets of some of Australia’s best-known designers of haute couture, bridal gowns, ballet, theatre and movie costumes.
- Buttonmania buttons and belts featured on many ABC production costumes, including Doctor Blake and the Miss Phryne Fisher Mysteries.
- Kate has 45 years of dressmaking experience.
- Located in the historic The Nicholas Building, Level 2, 37 Swanston Street, Melbourne, Australia 3000
- Easy access via Public Transport: One block north on Swanston St from the Flinders St Station
Level 2, Nicholas Building
Corner Swanston Street & Flinders Lane
Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Tues to Fri • 9am to 5pm
Saturday • 10am to 3pm
Phone • +61 (0)3 9650 3627
Email • firstname.lastname@example.org
Kate Boulton of Buttonmania bought her first button business 20 years ago and she is as passionate about buttons now as she was then! Since then she has steadily increased her range including mostly European, high-end buttons (including vintage buttons) but also has budget-priced buttons for craft projects. Kate’s bespoke buttons and belts have graced the dresses, suits and jackets of some of Australia’s best-known designers of haute couture, bridal gowns, ballet, theatre and movie costumes. Her work continues to complete many award-winning outfits. Kate's knowledge and eye for detail are widely appreciated by her customers. Based in the renowned Nicholas Building in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD, Kate also has 45 years of experience with dressmaking and has a passion for crazy patchwork quilting. Kate enjoys the challenges that her customers bring to her.
Coverage, click on the images: